Friday, February 26, 2010

First Picture

Jason and I have been together since July 2006. It's crazy to think about how time has flown. I feel like it was years ago that we went on our first date, met the parents, first kiss...

It's a slow Friday here at work, so I started looking through my picture file on my work laptop and I found our very first picture together.Story behind the picture: After spending a Sunday afternoon in August meeting my parents, we drove home down Allen Parkway. On it is my favorite fountain. As I drove closer, I said, "Ok, I'm going to park near the fountain and we have 10 seconds to run out and take a picture." This was the beginning of something special.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. Yeah, that was such a memorable moment ... especially the mistakenly took video ...

    ReplyDelete