My baby turned 10 months. Ahhhh! Where is the time going? Holy Moly. I bet you parents are rolling your eyes at me thinking, "No DUH, woman!"
He is such a joy. I can't wait to hug him every morning...even if it's 5:30 a.m. and he woke up twice in the middle of the night. He continues to resemble me in looks; however, more and more of Bergstrom are coming through in looks and personality.
At 10 months Elliott:
- Has 7 teeth, soon to be 8
- Loves his Cheerios in the morning
- Wants to climb over everything
- Plays a mean Peek-A-Boo
- Crawls quick as lightning
- Is fascinated with whistles, remotes, doors and Baby Einstein puppets on TV
- No words or signs yet
- Has only slept through the night twice within the last month. (insert sad face)
- Waves 'Good-Bye' and gives occasional high fives.
Two months away from the big O-N-E!