Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I miss you, blog!!!

I miss blogging.  I really do.

I miss posting pictures and thinking that my thoughts/opinions are out there, in cyberspace, for the whole world to enjoy...or hate...either way. :)

Almost every day I read the blogs that I follow and a million ideas are born.  "OH, I could blog about that..." "Elliott did this, I should blog..." "I'm going to blog to see who still looks at my blog."

DO people still look at my blog?  I wouldn't be surprise if no one did. 

But I guess I'm taking these five minutes to say to you, YOU, who are reading this right now that I appreciate you still having hope in me.  Having hope that I'll write again.  And I will.  I promise.  I have so much to share and so much to tell.  I'm dying here!!

All I can say, beloved blog reader of mine, is thank you.  Hang in there.  I'm coming back.  And as a peace offering, I leave with you my favorite picture of my muchkin and me.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. 1. I haven't posted in two months (except to apologize for posting), so I can't judge.

    2. I love this picture.

    3. Watch out, though, because my brother's cat used to bite things as a kitten (which was really cute), but now still bites everything (not as cute now that he's grown up and mean). I don't think E will turn into a mean cat, but still. :)

    4. I'm out of things.

    ReplyDelete