Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sweet Sister!

I always secretly wanted a sister. My brother, Todd, is awesome, don't get me wrong. I love him dearly and wouldn't trade him for the world, but I guess I grew up watching my mother and her sister and how close they were. Someone to share clothes with and watch girly movies.

Well, how blessed was I when I married into a family with an amazing sister-in-law! Dina is an incredible woman. Unfortunately, living states apart hasn't allowed the greatest access to spend time together; however, when we do, I feel it is so heartfelt and sincere. Those are perfect words to describe Dina: heartfelt and sincere. What you see is what you get! She loves the Lord and lives her life accordingly. She honors Him in all things and works as an activities coordinator at a retirement home. I mean, come on, HEART OF GOLD! Oh, and she's drop dead beautiful! Don't believe me:My children are going to have the world's best aunt. We didn't grow up together, but I have a feeling that we would have been best friends!

I love you, sister! Wish we were there to spend the day with you! Take some time for yourself today and eat a big piece of cake for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment