Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ten Things....#10

Sorry, blog world, for being away for so long. Summer acting camps have really kicked my butt! I'm currently teaching the high school musical theatre class. We're doing Oklahoma! and I'm really proud of all the work the students are putting into this mini-production.

I've wanted to blog for a while but, as I'm sure you all can relate, life just gets in the way. I have this idea for my next ten blogs. (I think it's a way to keep me focused on blogging and writing.) I'm going to post "Ten Things I Love That I Own." Often I read interior design magazines or blogs and dream of having a beautiful house and beautiful things. (I think it's a little passion that every women has: to make their house and the world around them beautiful.)

So, I've decided to showcase some things that I own that I love because every women should own things that they love and that makes their heart happy.

Ten Things I Love That I Own
#10. Retro Clock
Last Christmas my mother got Jason and I this clock for our kitchen. The owners of the apartment wallpapered the kitchen with this red-checkered paper, which is a good thing because red is one of my favorite colors. My mom saw this clock in Target and knew it would go perfectly. As always, she was right!


(Did I take this at 8:30 p.m. or 8:30 a.m.?)

No comments:

Post a Comment