Friday, January 8, 2010

Five Guys Burgers and Fries

About four or so months ago, Bergstrom and I were talking about having a blog that searched for the best burger in H-Town. We are huge burger fans and are always excited to eat at a new burger joint. Well, this was my first time at FGBF so here is my analysis:

Atmosphere: The place was cutely decorated in red and white. Red and white tiles covered the walls. There were a few families and a few guys there, but, for the most part, not many people. I liked it.

Variety: Honestly, I didn't get a good look at the menu because Bergstrom told me what I would want to order. He explained that the burger actually had TWO patties of meat and the little burger at only one. So, if you're anything like my 5'2'' self - get the little burger. We also ordered one order of fries because they give enough for two.

Taste: Now, Bergstrom LOVES these burgers. (He eats them with just cheese, lettuce and ketchup.) He would probably give them a 4 1/2 out of five stars because . I, on the other hand, would rate them a 3 1/2. They were yummy; however, the bun was a little 'smooshed.' I prefer a more structured, or even, toasted bun...think Fudruckers.

Overall: FGBF has won many awards and many votes from different magazines and newspapers. For a quick, yummy, not drive-thru burger, check out fiveguys.com.







No comments:

Post a Comment