Wednesday, January 20, 2010
MY BIG DAY!
1. I got my morning wake-up text from Mom. Her little tradition of waking me up at the time I was born, 6:48 am.
2. The cast of the show I'm directing, Laura Ingalls, got me a card and cupcakes. Thanks, Laurie.
3. My main man took me to lunch at one of my favorite places, Mission Burrito. Still stuffed! XOXOXOX
4. I bought a pink, iPod nano, which is ABOUT TIME for me to get one and enter the 'real world.'
5. Calls, texts and love from my friends and family, so thoughtful and so sweet.
Now, I'm just relaxing at home. Doing nothing. Hangin' around. Waiting for Bergstrom's rehearsal to end. I'll probably hop into a bubble bath and watch some girly movie. But, no matter what I do to complete the day, I'll celebrate God giving me another year to live on this earth. I'm grateful. I have so many blessings, so many wonderful people in my life. So, "Good-bye" birthday day. I breathe a sigh of contentment!