Friday, March 26, 2010

Jennifer's Day!

Today is my sweet, beautiful friend, Jen's, birthday. Technically I've known Jen since 2003 when I was an apprentice with the Players; however, it wasn't until about four years ago that I truly got to KNOW Jen.



She's such a huge part of my life. She led Jason and I to our current church that are members of. She gave me a place to stay for three months before my wedding before I moved into the apartment. She's constantly a spiritual support to me in my time of need. She's always asking what she can do for me. She's one my the BEST actresses I know in Houston. I could just go on and on about her.

Jen - I hope you're not embarrassed by this mushy post. I just love you so much and just can't tell you enough how incredibly amazing you are, not just to me, but everyone you meet. You deserve the world and I am just SO humbled that God chose me as one of your friends. WOW! He chose me. How lucky am I?

I LOVE YOU! - Me

1 comment:

  1. Ok...so I am going to try and post this for the 5th time. My home computer doesn't want me to make comments.

    Thank you sweet friend! I didn't see this until Sunday night. I was not embarrassed, but overwhelmed. I am so thankful for you. Love you lots and lots! -Jen

    ReplyDelete