Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Weird guys that you have to love

Do you have a crush on a celebrity that no one would guess? Or a crush on, what other people might call, an 'ugly' person? I hear many guys like Joan Cusack. Not to say she's ugly (because I don't think she is), but she's just not the 'typically' female, guys would find attractive. People fascinate me, particularly weird, non-conformist, slightly 'off' people. For some weird reason I find these two guys attractive:

1. Alan Cumming, I just love you. You are so weird and so talented there hasn't been a single thing that you've done that I haven't like...well...wait, I take that back. You've done some weird things. BUT ANY WAYS, you rock my world with your style and charisma!

2. Steve Perry from Journey. I love his voice and for SOME CRAZY reason find him attractive, particularly in this video. (I'm laughing just thinking about it.) I go weak in the knees for 80's music!



Disclaimer: I think Jason Bergstrom is THE MOST attractive man in the entire world and he comes before any human being on the face of this earth! hehe. LOVE YOU, HONEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment