Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ten Things...#2

Sorry I've taken a bit of a hiatus from blogging. Bergstrom and I just got back from our mini-vacation to the Texas Hill Country. Pictures and blogs soon!

Ten Things I Love That I Own
#2. Signed Playbill
When we were dating, Christmas '06, Jason spoiled me to death with presents. He had just gotten back from a Thanksgiving trip with his family to New York, so all the presents themed around that. I remember it was raining and he took me to one our work's buildings and had all these presents wrapped and laid out on the floor. He gave about 6 different incredible gifts. The best and last one was a signed playbill of You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown, one of my favorite musicals. I couldn't believe he spent all that money on me. I knew his salary.
He even framed it for me. I've never taken it out and thumbed through it but who cares....
what's imporant is that pink signature on the front, my big sister-separated at birth, diva extraordinaire, cuttie patottie, Broadway superstar celebrity KRISTIN CHENOWETH!

No comments:

Post a Comment