Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Winnie The Pooh

Yesterday, I realized, as I was blogging, that a lot of "life" has occurred that I've forgotten to mention; like being cast as Piglet in our up-coming, children's theater production.

I've had a blast rehearsing and working on this show. It really does help when you have close friends as cast-mates and director. We have loads of fun in rehearsals. Honestly, though, I will admit that I wasn't too crazy with doing the show at first. Growing up, I really wasn't into Winnie the Pooh. I watched some of the Disney shows, but that's about it. I don't think my brother or I owned a single piece of Pooh memorabilia. We just weren't into it.

Well, needless-to-say, this is an adorable show. We're giving it our all and think that the audiences will enjoy it too. I pray for sold out houses!


Will as Winnie, Marty as Christopher Robin, Me and Justin as Eeyore

No comments:

Post a Comment