Thursday, February 24, 2011

To Facebook, or not to Facebook....

....THAT IS THE QUESTION!

Just last week, I decided to join the ranks of Facebook. Jason had one, I would log on at least once a day as him, but after awhile, got a little guilty about doing it. It wasn't that he didn't mind, I just wanted to respect his privacy and space. So, I fell into the temptation.

I just didn't like hearing about things after the fact, or missing pictures and information that my friends were posting. Big events were happening and I wasn't apart of it.

WOW, as I'm writing this, I'm realizing how much I wanted to belong, be a part of the "group." We all feel this way, don't we? We all have that inner need to belong, to be accepted, to see that people want to be our friends.

Well, all that analysis aside, I joined. I'm a groupie or junkie, which ever way you want to put it. I'm still learning the ropes but I enjoy the ability to voice or write something on Facebook as me instead of Jason. I am still weary of revealing too much info, but, HECK, that's what this blog is for any ways. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment