Friday, February 12, 2010

Things I'm Lovin' Cont.

I have a girl crush on Zooey Deschanel. Every time her cotton commercial, you know which one I'm talking about, comes on I freak out. I sing along and awe over her cute clothes and her...well...cuteness. I'm seriously thinking of getting heavy bangs because of her.
Hannah let me borrow her CD of Zooey's and M. Ward's band She & Him, Volume One. I'm listening to it non-stop. Also, in honor of Valentine's Day, Hannah let me borrow her DVD of 500 days of Summer. I'm dying to watch it, as Mr. Bergstrom is well aware. In the movie, the character Tom does a musical theater montage. Well, Zooey got a little envious and asked the director to film an extra musical theater video for her....

2 comments:

  1. I too love her!

    I haven't seen "500 Days..." yet. Let me know how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hatchback, you can borrow it next. Sharing, hurrah!

    ReplyDelete