These past few days of work have been a little weird and tense. A cast list of Little Foxes still hasn't gone up. People are chomping at the bit here. It's crazy.
Any ways, today Deb and I sat in the beautiful sunshine for lunch with my IPod blaring, well, not blaring but adding ambiance. We had so much fun laughing, singing, dancing, eating strawberries... I felt a little bit that I was back at college playing hookie from class.
My IPod was on shuffle but I'm pretty sure God was directing these songs to play because they were SO US:
- Fifth Dimension, "Age of Aquarius"
- Cabaret (Alan Cummings) "Two Ladies"
- Kristin Chenoweth, "Sing"
- The Chiffons, "One Fine Day"
- Detektivbyran, "Nattoppet"