Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I feel like I'm 50

Why do I feel like I'm 27 going on 50?

I feel so tired and weighty. Is that a word, 'weighty?' My husband would know. Any ways, work and life have been so stressful lately and I'm so stinkin' jealous of everyone that gets days off and time to rest. I thought that by not being in any shows, there would be some downtime. WRONG! Big fat WRONG! I've understudied both of the shows going on, had intern auditions, had to usher/House Manage up the wazoo, schedule the Academy for the craziness that will be this summer and just had four showcase performances with my classes in two days. Dang it, I'm tired!

I've been emotionally eating too, which is never good. Hello, Butterfinger. Hello, Jack-In-The-Box. Hello, Dr. Pepper. Hello, cheese, cheese puffs, Doritos and a bellyache last night.

I feel like a total mess, y'all. I jokingly told Jason the other day, "Can I just get pregnant so I can have a break?" That didn't go over too well. He didn't see my reasoning behind the statement.
Shucks. I want time off!

(And thus ends the pity party in my office.)

No comments:

Post a Comment