Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'm breathing again

I feel like for the first time, in a long time, I'm breathing more fuller. (Is fuller the right word to use there? Probably deeper.) I'm actually sitting at my desk at work, not worried about accomplishing A THING! My mind is on vacation. I have vacationitis. Is it Thursday yet? I drew our blue car on Dec. 23rd on my work calendar. WOOHOO!

Christmas this year is with the Bergstrom side. Bergstrom and I are driving to KY right after my last children's show on Thursday. We're stopping in Little Rock on the way there. Jules, you going to be in town?

Tonight is Christmas with my fam, which basically means dinner out and opening a ridiculous amount of gifts. My mother spoils us every Christmas. She says it's just "getting us what's on our Christmas list." HA! But I know I'll be that way with our children. How can you NOT spoil your children at Christmas time?

I'll be sure to post pictures of our Christmas in Kentucky when we get back on the 29th.

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...."

No comments:

Post a Comment